The Data Protection Laws give you various rights regarding the way in which we store and use your information. These are set out below in the section “Your rights under the Data Protection Laws”.
ICO Registration Number: ZA316688
This section describes what information is collected by Grace James Recruitment Ltd candidates and how that information is used by Grace James Recruitment Ltd.
What information we collect from you
When you register with us (whether via the Job Boards, our Website or otherwise), we collect and store certain pieces of Personal Data and other information relating to you, including:
• Full name
• Contact details, including email address
• Work history, education, skills, experience and any other information included in your CV
• Details of job preferences
• Answers to questions that we pose to ascertain your suitability for the job for which you are applying
Where, how and for how long we store your Personal Data
We will store your Personal Data for no more than one year, if you are no longer actively seeking employment, at which time your Personal Data will be irretrievably deleted.
How we use the information that we collect from you
• To contact you to help you with your job searching and other recruitment-related requirements. This includes forwarding your information to a prospective employer where you have applied for a job, or contacting you about vacancies that we think may be of interest to you.
Your rights under the Data Protection Laws
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws, including:
1. The right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data.
2. The right to be told what Personal Data we hold about you on our database and how we process that data.
3. The right to request that we provide you with a copy (in a commonly used electronic format) of all the Personal Data that we hold about you. Unless you make repeated requests, we will not charge a fee for providing you with a copy of this data.
4. The right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data that we hold about you.
5. The right to request that we irretrievably delete all Personal Data that we hold about you (the so-called “right to be forgotten”). Note that there are limited circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse to comply with this request.
6. The right to request that we transmit all the Personal Data that we hold about you (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form) to another organisation’s IT environment. Note that we are only legally obliged to comply with this request if it is technically feasible for us to do so.
Should you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email – email@example.com
If you exercise any of the above rights, then we will action your request as soon as reasonably practical and, in any event, within one month. You understand that the exercise of any of the rights listed in 2 – 6 means that we will be unable to continue to provide you with our recruitment services.