A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professionally driven, experienced Registered Manager to join a highly reputable and rapidly expanding care business. If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
As a Registered Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Manage your branch as a successful and professional business, in line with agreed business objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to meet the service demand and plans for growth.
- Ensure the effective day to day operation of high quality care support services provided by your branch.
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard.
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the branch, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with group policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Line manage all staff employed by the branch, arranging training programs, monitoring performance, and demonstrating leadership toward inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate.
Please evidence your experience in your application, including your experiences in working with CQC. This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote from within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic senior management team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experienced in Dom Care preferred
- Level 5 in a Health and Social Care
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.