Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) – Elderly registered nursing, respite , end of life – Liverpool – Salary to £45000 plus bonus dependent on experience. 40 bed purpose built nursing home . You will be a Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) with experience working at this level. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an exceptional reputation for quality and standards.You will provide leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
- Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the unit with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the residents
- Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Must comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the Commission for Social Care Inspection for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
As Nursing Home Manager you will have proven management experience in a similar environment
- A relevant qualification (RGN or RMN)
- The legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.