Peripatetic manager-south -leading healthcare provider-southern England and South Wales. As Peripatetic Manager you will report into the Regional Manager, providing cover in the older people services taking overall responsibility for services in the absence of the registered manager or troubleshooting in services while working alongside the current manager.
The older people services provides tailored care and support for people over the age of 65 with varied and complex care needs including nursing, specialist dementia, residential and respite care. The friendly, dedicated and highly trained staff team at each home are available 24 hours a day and are focused on providing the best quality of care which is tailored to individual’s needs.
- Salary circa £50K plus car allowance
- Flexible as travel and stays away from home would be required
- RGN / RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number is essential
- Troubleshooting / Recovery experience within the care sector
- Extensive experience within the care sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.